Monday, September 5, 2011

Shanghai Yacht and Boat Club revisited May 19, 2011

I forgot to include these photos in the Part Two post. My faux pas.They are definitely worth publishing. They put a smile on my face every time. To refresh your memory, Eliza was our hostess and Beth, Tamara, Cynthia and I the guests. Eliza is a brave woman, that's all I can say.


The Reluctant Relocator tried crashing a wedding.


Every yacht club needs one of these open, thatch-roofed jobbies.


When they clean the toilets here, they really clean the toilets!


Beth did her inspection.


Everything A-OK!


Crab fishers


Love the contrast between old and new, East and West.


It's like time has stood still. 
Note bridge in background.


The troublemakers fun bunch had lunch.
Tamara, Beth and me in the back,
Cynthia and Eliza seated.

Thanks again, Eliza, for a memorable time.

No comments: