Thursday, November 24, 2011

Vivian and I shake our little tushies near the catwalk Shanghai Fashion Week


Yes, I know hers is way smaller than mine. There. I bet you all to stating the obvious. So how many Brownie points did I score by taking my teenage daughter to an Italian fashion show during Shanghai Fashion Week? Let's put it this way, the exasperated eye-rolling took a brief, but very welcome, hiatus. OK, Vivian's not really like that, I just wanted to portray a stereotypical teen.

At any rate, I had one more pair of tickets up my sleeve for a show Sunday afternoon, October 23.


Vivian caused a minor sensation when she arrived. 
I will take all credit for supplying at least half her genes.


We look like we should be in some celebrity magazine!

Not so happy here, waiting to get in.


All smiles now as the show is about to begin.


An incredible number of photographers
at the end of the runway.


On the catwalk, on the catwalk...


Lots of leather and fur


 I like to think these animals died of old age. 


Still coasting on the cool mum vibe...

No comments: