Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Funny Jan 21, 2011


Our Canadian tax dollars at work
This was taken at the Canadian Consul General, Shanghai.


I prefer to do it in a deep sleep

On a positive note, the Canadian government provided amazing service. I was able to renew my passport, despite having no birth certificate and only three of my four guarantors were available for references. The best part was my passport was ready for pick up a whole week earlier than previously indicated.

Canada, still the best country in the world in my humble opinion.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I can't find the "Like" button.

Winona Magno said...

Elizabeth, I do read your blogs. Thanks for posting them and always letting us know how you are doing. I think of you often as I turn around and see an empty spot in the second row on the 'piano side' of your Calvary home. I am glad you got your passport renewal without a hitch!!. :)
Take care,
Winona