Monday, April 25, 2011

Check out the chicks Easter April 2011

 Happy Easter! He is risen! 

In Shanghai it's already Monday morning, but I know friends and family back home in Canada and the United States are still celebrating. Enjoy! Have a memorable time with your loved ones.

Here is one of my loved ones with some baby chicks that were given out to children (of all ages, apparently) at the hotel where our family went for Easter Sunday brunch.

Now this what I call a party favour!


Too cute. All the chicks in the photo.


The hotel was also giving away little bunnies. They make a great dinner pet.

I apologize for the angle. I couldn't figure out how to rotate the video. 
Just turn your computer on its side.







The "village boy" she is speaking of is a migrant child she knows through a friend. He lives in reduced circumstances near an expat compound. The contrast in lifestyles is not lost on her.

HAPPY EASTER!


No comments: