Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Funny April 1, 2011

The stars must be in some kind of alignment, it's Friday and April 1st.
What are the odds?

In honor of this moment, I will post never-before-seen menu items,
but first, this sign from a guest contributor.
Thank you, Rakesh, boldly going into places I can't.


Speaking of urine, you better go before you read any further.
I do not want to be responsible for any wet pants.

As promised, here are the menu items.
I'll start off slow...



Whatever happened to no substitutions on the menu?


I'll have to remember to use this one as an example of an oxymoron.


I hate the plain rubber.


What's a wind chicken?



Three are not, guess which ones are which.


Kids today.


I love the image evoked with this one.


Ouch!







Goes well with the duck.


Blech! Wonder what the other Chinese provinces taste like?


The vegetarian wipe out choice, but dirty...





Another lovely image

 
My kind of fish!


So are the intestines!


Dessert?


I don't even know what to make of the following item.



I know how those four feel.



A fitting finale for April Fool's or poisson d'avril for my francophone friends.


Bon appetit everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I can't wait to go and dine....

Judy said...

No wet pants... but my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!!