Thursday, February 17, 2011

Elizabeth birthday lunches Feb 14, 2011

How's that for a verb? Not my birthday, unfortunately. My birthday is later on in the year. Feel free to contact me for gift suggestions.

It was my friend Cynthia's birthday. Eliza was the Official Photographer of Fun. Jill joined us and added to the silliness that ensued.

The restaurant we descended upon. 
Lucky them!
With a card colour like this, I knew it would be a great place.


Look at this decor!


The table setting, purposely off-centre


The dishes were amazing and the food in them, even better.
Dolmades


Marinated olives with cocktails in background


Digging in to chickpea dip, remaining dolmades, tzatziki and olives
Dare I say it? 
I believe the food here at the Fat Olive was better than any I have tasted on the Danforth.
Heresy!


Staff at kitchen window wondering when we're going to leave.


Birthday girl Cynthia getting ready to blow out her candle.


The Merry Band of Troublemakers
We look so innocent!
Eliza taking a break from her duties.
Sorry, Jill, my fat head is blocking your smiling face.


The worst one of the bunch.



Nothing like good laughs with good friends.
I am blessed to have both.

P.S. For those of you counting, and I know you all are, this is my 100th post. Time flies when you're suffering...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute. canada misses you. love jilly.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are making the best of it!!! Keren