Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Funny Feb 25, 2011

Since this is the last Friday of the month, 
we will play a little game called
"Guess the Product".

I will show you the box
and you try and guess what the product is.

Thank you to my friend, Cynthia,
who had the smarts to keep this box for
my amusement and yours.



This is my favourite side of the box. 
The power!



What goes in, must come out.

I tried enlarging this one below, but clearly I need help. 
I dread asking my snarky in-house IT staff...
Anyway, I'm sure you can make it bigger yourselves.




Email your answers.
First correct answer wins a fabulous prize!
I don't know if my Mandarin speaking friends will have the edge or not.

For all my frozen family and friends in Canada, 
this is the last Friday in February.
Rejoice!

No comments: