Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Funny Dec 30, 2011

I've been sitting on these photos for a while and I thought, "Let's just purge them all so my iPhoto will be all clean and fresh if we survive into 2012." Yeah, that's exactly what I thought.
My apologies in advance for those who are offended.



Guess who actually works on this avenue?
Yes! The Reluctant Relocator's husband. Maybe this is why he wasn't so reluctant...

This one is for my friend, Cynthia.


It was a bumper sticker of sorts for sale at a souvenir store in a water town, which shall remain anonymous (only because I can't remember how to spell the name which is a Chinese tongue twister).

Here's a spot in Shanghai I've never had to visit, thankfully!


I know! Imagine how you would feel walking ummm...maybe trotting into this place. Those of you who know my "difficulties" with duty will appreciate why I like this sign so much. N, you'll be thrilled to know I exercised a tremendous amount of self-restraint in not writing some of the scatological remarks that sprang to my mind. We'll leave that for P!

If you're a patient of the above clinic, you'll probably be relieved (ar, ar) to see this:


Actually, this was taken at the Guangzhou hotel where Vivian and I stayed, 
as was the photo below.


Phew! Wouldn't want a noisy toilet seat interfering with my suffering. 

Finally, after having your eyeballs seared by looking at 
all these horrible images, a word of warning:



May 2012 be a wonderful year for you and your loved ones.

No comments: