Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Funny Dec 3, 2010

Happy December! In honour of the new month, I am posting a series of photos for this Friday's Funny. These  were taken in the  Pudong International Airport (Shanghai) departure area while we were waiting to fly to Tokyo for our October break.

It was a video on swine flu-its origin, its transmission and how to prevent it.  It made for some very interesting viewing.

Here goes:



Notice the origin. This was one instance where a flu did travel from west to east. Remember Patient Zero in Mexico? Love the outfits on the little pigs. So culturally accurate.


I missed what's "Infective", maybe the swine flu itself. "Infective" is a real word; we're used to seeing "infectious" instead. 


Nice teeth.


It says, "Don't drill the crowd to join in the fun". 
That's a strong synonym for "encourage". 


"Dangerous!"
Got to watch out for swarms of buck-toothed bunnies dressed in imperial robes.


"Keep the air have a circulation"
If the swine flu doesn't get you, the smog will. 


"Balance the body and mind"
Very good advice. I wonder what he's listening to, perhaps "Pig" by the Dave Matthews Band?


"Social morality" 
I love how the female is made the scapegoat...er...scapepig?


"...though the epidemic situation is nervous..." 
It's nervous?!? Imagine how we feel!


I wish I had had the skills to get every frame. I'll try again next time I'm passing through the airport. 

No comments: