Friday, March 25, 2011

Elizabeth introduces Blair to Fuxing Park March 10, 2011

Hello everyone, I'm back! There's more than one way to skin a panda. I only have thirty minutes at a time on my new VPN, so even this brief post took forever! Now, where was I? Right, Fuxing Park.

Anyone who knows me knows I love Fuxing Park. Of course, a visit while Blair was here was de rigueur ( a play on Mr. Morris' nickname, perhaps?)

Here she is shakin' what her mama gave her
and attracting some young admirers, I might add.



The woman in the background is OK, really.

Another new friend


In the midst of the dancers


This woman's actions made me a little nervous, but Blair was game.
It's a short video because I was worried I
might have had to stage an intervention.


No blood, no foul!

It must be spring! 
The fountain was on.


Chinese water calligraphy.
Love it!
Wish I could read it!


Lion guarding the merry-go-round


What was that saying? A bird in the bush....?


We had worked up an appetite touring Fuxing Park.
We headed off to Mr. and Mrs. Bund,
where Blair graciously treated me to a
fantastic lunch.


My Caesar salad.
Bacon!


Another fabulous day.
Thank you, Blair.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You're back!! Woo Hoo!