Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Funny March 11, 2011

I apologize that this Friday Funny is being posted later than usual. Good thing we have that 13 hour time difference.

There are some China shenanigans occurring, as my VPN provider calls them, and I had to use all my "considerable" technical expertise to surmount them. Thank you, God, for giving me a good brain.

All that being said, here's today's Friday Funny. As I am so pleased at having solved the problem, I'll treat you to a whole bunch of photos on the subject of safety.


The proverbial slippery slope
I've always wondered where that was.


That first step is a doozy.


Speaking of climbing over barriers, this sign was on the LuPu Bridge.


I just don't get it.

On a revolving door at JW Marriott Hotel
Not quite sure what this is, but it
doesn't look like lingering to me. 


On another revolving door


What goes up...


...must come down


Run, Forrest, run!


This makes me wonder who discovered the difference...



So remember folks, be safe!



1 comment:

SkiBums Editor said...

Safy come from extended guardence? Accident come from instantaneous ignorance!

The T-shirts are being printed now. What size do you need?